Friday, January 2, 2009

30 FacTs aBout ShiRa

1. When I grow up, I want to be like Angelina Jolie. It’s not because she is Brad Pitt’s partner or because she is a famous actress. I like her because of her advocacy. Naks! (‘’, )

2. I watch cartoons all the time. I love Mr. Bean, and also Courage the Cowardly dog.

3. I’ve shared a room with my parent’s since birth... so embarrassing but true! Hehe =)

4. I never danced to any of our proms. :P

5. Nature walk gives me extreme joy! As in like this =) =) =)

6. The only person I’ve asked for an autograph from is Councilor Benjo Benaldo. I was in 5th grade that time and my schoolmates were raving about him so I just joined them… I’m not really his fan… =P

7. My father used to press the bridge of my nose because he wanted it to be matangos. But I think it didn’t work so well… hehehe

8. I once got perfect in our Math Final exam during 6th grade. =)

9. I used to collect hello kitty stuff when I was still in grade school Every time I get good grades my parents would buy me a hello kitty wallet, comb, or a mirror…etc…

10. My grade school crush was our neighbor… hehehe….

11. My right eye is bigger than my left eye. But not that much naman. Hehe

12. I love my feet. It’s long and thin.

13. I had a horrible picture during grade school. It was taken during our recognition day dance presentation. It was really very unpleasant so I tore the picture immediately after seeing it. Until now my brother still teases me because of that picture…

14. I eat durian candy but I don’t eat durian fruit. I eat jack fruit but don’t eat “langka” candy.

15. I hate horror films, videos, stories or anything related.

16. Math is my favorite subject. =)

17. I am a painfully shy, emotional, and private person. Mukha lang talkative... :)

18. I hate negativity but I unconsciously propounds it most of the time. .

19. I am a full- time dreamer. I dream big and still working for it to come true! =) yippee!

20. I was ONCE a rebellious “bad girl”. But I’m not proud of it. Sorry Lord…

21. I want to travel alone.

22. I do not eat “lamang loob” like chicken liver, intestines and the like… (sorry to those who love eating them, loud lang jud!)

23. I can’t sleep without a blanket and when the lights are still on.

24. As a kid, I used to climb santol and guava trees. Hehehe

25. Until now, I still don’t know how to swim. ( so pitiful!)

26. I haven’t ridden an airplane. Barko ra jud tawon. tsk..tsk... someday...someday...

27. “Pinakbet” is my favorite dish.

28. I love Mc Donalds but I love Jollibee more. “Filipino muna” right?!

29. One of my teachers in high school thought I was a tomboy. Tsk… Am I?

30. I am a Papa’s girl…=)