Thursday, July 9, 2009

roller- coaster ride!

today was such a roller coaster... so many highs and so many lows...

rants
1. Guys can be such ignorant, conceited, and dense a**holes. Enough said.

2. I hate city traffic! Coming home, I was stuck in almost-an-hour traffic today and words cannot express the frustration i feel.

3. Tama ba na ang first quiz is 10 over 100? toinkz! MAS, i think is going to be the harshest of all the subjects for this semester.

raves
1. The calamari i ate this afternoon were delicious! =D

2. I love Michael Jakson's smooth criminal... I didn't know his is the original version diay. Grabe, great video, great song, powerful dance moves = unbeatable record.

3. Just got the result of my first Paayas exam*. Weeh.... 6/10. Not bad. I guess I'm starting to fall in- love with Law nah. hehehe

Conclusion: I don't know what to make out of my day. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it. I don't even want to think about it anymore. My brain hurts.

* Paayas exam- (noun) a terror 7:15 to 8:30 pm ( 1 hour and 15 minutes) Law exam wherein there are only 10 item multiple choice questions pero grabe ka nosebleed.